License & Usage
Feel free to download our media and use following our License Agreement as follows.
All videos are sold as Regular License type. If the Regular License doesn’t fit your needs, please get in touch with us to organise an extended license.
Regular License grants you the rights of using the footage:
- in a multi-media production displayed or distributed via the web, on social media, using so-called “Apps”, or as otherwise disseminated in accordance herewith (see restrictions for distribution limitations), provided the audience for such production does not exceed 500,000;
- in connection with a live performance, provided the audience for all such performances does not exceed 500,000 people;
- on websites.
- Attribution is not required but always appreciated. Use @fnxeye for credit if possible.
What is not allowed with a Regular License?
- Don’t use the content in a way that is offensive.
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of a photo or video, e.g. as a poster, print or on a physical product without our permission.
- Don’t imply endorsement of your product by people or brands on the imagery.
- Don’t redistribute or sell the videos on stock video platforms.
- Use “stills” derived from Footage except solely in connection with the in-context marketing, promotion, and advertising of your derivative works incorporating Footage.
If you have any questions, please send me an email at email@example.com